Carpenter Court Aged Care Centre is located in the heart of Newcastle NSW. Situated directly opposite Merewether Beach, it offers majestic ocean views and is just a few minutes away from shops, cafés and local amenities. Carpenter Court Aged Care Plus Centre originally opened in 1960 with additions made in 1978 and on-going maintenance to preserve the aesthetics of the building and décor. Our Centre offers a range of aged care accommodation options, including short term respite care, with a primary focus on behavioural health.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- Behavioural health and respite care offered
- Care and services for more independent and physically able residents
- Single rooms, some with private ensuite
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care staff
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Majestic outlook onto the ocean front of Merewether Beach
- Located a few minutes away from Newcastle City Centre
- Visiting specialists
- Full time Salvation Army Chaplain on site
- Caring and Christian environment.
Nursing home features
- Small home (42 beds)