Opal Blacktown is our beautiful new 149-bed residential aged care home in the west of Sydney.
Conveniently located close to Blacktown Hospital, the home offers the Western Sydney community access to the very best specialist aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia specific care.
The memory support wing and memory garden are accessible for residents to safely enjoy with families and friends.
The beautifully designed home features generous accommodation options including premium rooms with ensuites and luxurious living spaces, dining rooms, an on-site self-service cafe, hairdresser, gardens, and courtyards.
Residents and their families can enjoy Westpoint Shopping Centre, ample public transport and visits to Blacktown CBD, all within minutes from the home.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental, Hairdressing salon
Nursing home features
Types of care