Located in the health precinct surrounding Dubbo Base Hospital at Opal Dubbo, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. In this warm and friendly home, our outstanding team will help you maintain the highest possible quality of life. This includes high-quality clinical care, social and recreational programs and nutritious, home-style meals freshly cooked onsite.
With our range of accommodation options and living spaces, you can be sure you’ll be able to maintain a high level of safety and comfort. Strong links to the community demonstrate that everything here is designed to help make your life as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Exceptional care
- Private or companion bedrooms
- Memory support – care specific to the needs of those living with Dementia
- Respite and palliative care
- Qualified nursing team onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- Hairdressing services
Nursing home features
Types of care