As we get older, doing things around the home isn’t always easy. The good news is there are lots of ways PAC can assist you in your home, whilst still fully respecting your independence and autonomy. We want to give you the support you need so that you can spend your energy on the things you enjoy, rather than on household tasks and/or personal care for yourself. PAC wants to see all of our clients age with excellence.We offer a range of home care services to help you in your own home.
Our package advisors will listen to your needs and:
- specially develop a care plan with you that will best support you at home
- guide you through the entire process of applying for aged care
- help you understand the government funding around home care and any contribution you make
- receive the highest quality aged care that’s tailored just for you.
Having cared for older Australians for over 75 years, PAC has a wealth of experience in providing home care services. Our trained and compassionate staff are providing over 100,000 home care visits every year – to people just like you.
We can help you with things like:
- making meals
- social activities
- personal care such as help with showering and dressing
- help with jobs around the house.
Sometimes, we need some extra care whilst living at home. We can also help you with more complex care needs such as:
- nursing care
- allied health support
- assistance with oxygen and medications
All of these activities are performed by PAC every day, and with our 75 years experience you can rest assured you're getting the best.