Founded in 1984, St Basil’s Homes (SA) is an experienced aged care provider offering high and low level residential care in metropolitan Adelaide. At St Basil's Aegean Village, we offer:
- 48 independent cottage-style living units
- Single rooms each with ensuite facilities for 40 residents
- Shared facilities for 60 residents.
- Large activity centre
- Conference rooms
- Outdoor recreational areas for residents and guests
- Meeting rooms
- Respite care
- Hairdressing salon
- Zoi Kafé
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- Ample on-site parking
- Easy access to public transport (bus & train) and Southern Expressway.
The Aegean Village is within walking distance of Colonnades Shopping Centre, the Noarlunga Hospital, Commonwealth and State Government Offices, banking and community facilities.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: not for profit organisation