No home maintenance. No stamp duty. No rates.
Designed to help you make the most of your retirement, The Central in Crace incorporates leading design and urban planning concepts. Located in the heart of Crace's urban precinct, you’ll have everything right on your doorstep including a shopping precinct, exciting dining options, public transport, medical centre and easy access to parklands.
Our beautifully appointed one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and three-bedroom townhouses have been designed to adapt to your future home care needs. Each of our apartments is contained on a single level with secure lift access and the townhouses are a cleverly designed two-storey option with double garages and key living spaces all on the ground floor.
Surrounded by manicured gardens and built to the adaptable housing code, your new home at The Central is future-proofed and comes with home maintenance, access to an exclusive clubhouse and a strong community atmosphere.
- Peace-of-mind with adaptability to mobility needs and emergency call system
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Kitchens with clever storage including pull-out pantry, corner and pot drawers
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Generous outdoor living spaces
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Secure lift access and no internal stairs
- Underground secure parking with lockable storage space
- Minutes to medical services, Gungahlin and recreational facilities
- Views of hills and parklands
- Energy efficiency ratings from 6.5 to 8.5.
The Central facilities:
- Lounge with a fireplace, TV, kitchen facilities, coffee machine and daily newspapers
- Residents’ bar
- 24-hour gym with regular fitness classes
- Library and business centre with computers, internet and printers
- Events/games spaces
- Private landscaped gardens with a BBQ and alfresco dining
- Lifestyle officer who coordinate an exciting social calendar based on residents’ interests
- Village Manager.
When you choose Goodwin, you are choosing multi-award winning independent living and support services for today's over 60s. For more than 60 years, our not-for-profit organisation has been providing the Canberra and regional community with experience driven independent living villages that have set the bar in providing a superior quality of life for our residents.
We believe retirement should be about spending less time doing chores, more time doing the things you love, having access to support when you need it and the freedom to lead a fully independent life. Our unique concept in retirement living allows you to achieve whatever it is you want out of your retirement.
Exclusive offer! $2,500 towards your moving costs and up to 6 months extended settlement.
Contact the sales team today to book a time to visit: (02) 6157 5057 or click on the 'View Website' button above.
Centre based care features
Types of care
- Dementia care
Additional details: Phone: (02) 6175 5017