Uniting's Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged (ACHA) program provides a range of services for financially disadvantaged older people experiencing or at risk of homelessness, to meet both their accommodation & support needs, so that they can continue to live independently in the community.
- Assistance to access housing services and related financial or legal services
- Help with removal arrangements and resettlement into appropriate hosing
- Temporary assistance with daily living and health needs until appropriate services can be arranged
- Linking to relevant community support & aged care services, including Aged Care Assessment Teams and Home Care Packages
- Follow up and short term monitoring after rehousing.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW
- Case management