Located in Marrickville, the multi-cultural hub of Sydney's inner-west, Willandra Aged Care has built an enviable reputation for excellence in care, where multilingual staff are on hand to assist with the needs of non-English speaking residents.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Regular church services
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Willandra, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choice.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- See comments